pokes in

Still alive, still functioning. I shall investigate the cafeteria since no-one else is doing that.

Investigating Dakrsidder's power seems sensible, but it would probably be more sensible for someone who isn't guaranteed to be a wolf in town!Dakrsidder worlds to do that.

Anyway, let me run some worldbuilding here, because I think town!Dakrsidder worlds are pretty unlikely. We know Wombat wasn't a wolf, and presumably ccw wouldn't have been nightkilled if they were a wolf, so Kraken wasn't killed by a N1 sulker.

Which means, barring mechanical weirdness, that the investigation of the crime scene was disrupted. Which means (fmpov) that Caoimhin is a wolf. town!Dakrsidder also implies wolf!Athedia evidently, so we have Caoimhin/Athedia w/w. Which... I struggle to construct a world where that's the case given the former's claim.

This logic doesn't hold for not-me people of course, there is a mechanically plausible Snowblaze/Athedia w/w world out there, but since I am me and know I'm town... yeah. Basically either mechanical weirdness is afoot or Dakrsidder is just a wolf.

(There is, uh, a part of me that is not a fan of the "look, just trust me, I'm the best chance we have at winning but I can't tell you why" thing Athedia is doing though. Then again in the world that that's true and whatever it is is ruined by wolves knowing about it... understandable. If whatever it is isn't ruined by wolves knowing about it, imo Athedia should probably claim either now or in day phase.)

Wolf!Dakrsidder worlds will be built shortlyish (what do you mean that isn't a word?)