Quote Originally Posted by MossDragon View Post

And screw it, I'm investigating the gym. Let's see if I get my own information back.

Edit: also they/them pronouns would be sick. Thanks.
Haven't read through anything since my post yet, but the location vote should be blue

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by MossDragon View Post
My obsession with blackening is that I don't know how badly it'll effect us. So far not to much, only one of us is blackened I think? We're dying a lot, I think a regular wolf win is more likely than a blackened win or anything like that. So I'll let it lie and stop talking about it.

Call it what you want. I felt like it was 11th hour since it's right before a phase ended.

As for wolves names, no. I don't have the brain to come up with an intelligent original thought that'll make you think I'm worthy. I spent an hour and a half making a spreadsheet of information that's apparently just available, seeing post counts. and I also separated it into day/night cycles and tracked when locations and votes are declared, but whatever.

(I'm not linking my Google sheets. Mostly because I'm embarrassed and feel pretty frustrated at this whole thing. It's one thing to be told I was in the wrong place at the wrong time. It's another to be told that I do nothing but make errors and my logic is stupid).

And screw it, I'm investigating the gym. Let's see if I get my own information back.

Edit: also they/them pronouns would be sick. Thanks.
I don't mind the focus on blackening - we do really need to keep an eye on it. I don't think anyone is blackened from votes - that would come from us voting out a White player (was not in effect Day 1, on Day 2 we voted out Grey). Anyone who kills becomes blackened, so whoever targeted corn is now blackened. If that was Wolves' kill, that's fine, nothing really changes. If it was a vig kill, then it's functionally +1 Wolf and -1 Town for counting how many of each side are left.

Quote Originally Posted by Dakrsidder View Post
How is editing suspicious or against the ethos of the game? I genuinely don’t see how other than it’s fuel for tinfoil, nor was this mentioned anywhere I could find with a glance, as far as I’m aware. That said, I did it specifically because I didn’t click that I should claim next night anyways until the damage was done.
It's more the way editing can be used - so let's say I vote for Snow in one post, we have a page or two of discussion, and then I go back and edit my post to vote for Bat. Votes are supposed to be clear and public (hence making them bold and red) but sticking it somewhere that it wasn't in the first place is a level of deception that doesn't feel like fair play. We don't wanna be constantly paranoid about re-reading every post to make sure someone hasn't gone back and edited an old post (for anything other than crossing out an old vote).

At least, that's the explanation in my mind. idk if anyone else has different opinions on this. As long as it isn't explicitly against the rules then you're fine, and I don't worry about players messing with their own posts that way since I don't think people would do that.

I should go back and see who is investigating where this morning. I still like the idea of going in pairs, somewhat interested (read: worried) in that there's been no pushback against me and Zelphas going for the body.