Quote Originally Posted by Metastachydium View Post
Utra feels a sudden, cold shock, as though she touched one of those rippling arcs of light dancing about a wet ground struck by lightning. If Taknorogan could see her tense up, he'd, perhaps, mistake that for fear. It isn't fear. It is excitement, barely though it may seep into the even expression on her face. I'd rather we silenced him as fast once more as it is possible, Master Skaruvus. she says quietly. He just revealed, hm, a fascinating little detail that shines some light on his recent predicament, so to say. she explains. There is a creature he calls a Nok-Korosh at large in the area. It would appear to be a predator of some sort, but he specified no further, hm. He was to serve as a bait, or, mayhaps, a sacrifice, to draw it into the canyon and away from local tribal communities, such as his own. As such she goes on we cannot exclude the possibility that he might try nd call out to it, given the chance, can we, now. And as much as I would like to observe what inspires such fear in one like him…
Past

"I want to hear the whole story from all angles rather than jumping into conclusions. There might be some key nuggets we missed."

Djin gestures to the dark-skinned man and orc in deep conversation.