View Single Post

Thread: OOC Rise of the Grand Admiral

1. - Top - End - #465
    Ettin in the Playground

DwarfBarbarianGuy

Default Re: OOC Rise of the Grand Admiral

Drat, messed up the re-roll, which I need since I rolled so low.
    [Init re-roll]1d20+15[/roll]

Also, a couple rules pointers.

1: All the core book vehicle stat blocks are missing the +2 bonus for being trained in pilot on their pilot weapons. The pilot weapons (repeaters and missiles) should therefore have an attack bonus of +6. This pushes the missile into a hit BUT

2: Because both the repeaters and missiles are pilot operated, normally you can only fire one per turn. Otherwise, I would've had Skira set the repeaters on auto and really cleaned up those droids. HINT: For anti-armor, you want the repeaters. For weapons that can supposedly level bunkers in canon, the missiles are shockingly weaksauce, and are only good for wiping out clusters of low-level mooks.

3: Starships of the Galaxy gave the Vehicular Combat feat to all generic crews of Skilled or better quality. Which they're going to need, holy cow...

Thunder999, I encourage you to get familiar with Move Light Object It doesn't do a lot of damage, but the range is only limited by line of sight, and it is technically better than doing literally nothing.
    Last edited by RandomLunatic; 2024-05-10 at 05:09 PM.
    I am not crazy! I prefer "reality impaired".