Since neither the creature nor Kheti speak Draconic, there is a slow back and forth. Kheti speaks to the creature for a moment before announcing, “He thinks he knows Osiriani and a little Garundi only. He seems a little confused - and that some things are hard to remember.” When Kheti translates your questions from common, the creature replies through Kheti’s translation.

The creature motions to the back wall, as he starts speaking, not long after Kheti translates,“that key will unlock the tomb. Priests from three sects chose guardians here. I was honored and chosen by the high priestess of Isis to breathe the Vapors and stand guard here. I know where the key is always, but it has not moved ever. If someone tries to enter this room with the key, or touch the lock, I must kill them. You do not know of the Vapors? They are part of the great ritual to make your body and mind forever, like Osiris,” he touches the gold filigree on his face, “and this. It is a great honor and one I regret. You do not all speak Osiriani - are you foreigners? Tell me of the great conquest…. Did the Zahur dynasty conquer all of Garund? Is there another dynasty now?”