Quote Originally Posted by pabelfly View Post
We could work on optimizing Soulbow for you, that's a bit easier to do.
Oh I am not planning on playing (yet, maybe), just theorising because if I dont the thoughts about it get too noisy(I am not lying about multiple docs. By the way did you know you can probably get a DC 50 poison?). Much apreciated if you are still willing. Thread unclosed then :thumbsup:

Quote Originally Posted by pabelfly
Are there any restrictions on materials? Anything else you'd like to integrate in, flavour-wise?
Seeing as I am my own source-picker: no 3.0, FR, and very picky about Web. I may also be against individual isolated things, like Kensai, but nothing that jumps to the front of my mind.

Nothing in particular about flavor so far - I would strongly prefer advancement through soulbow-y classes however, a note I am making because a build I found used Soulbow 2 with Chameleon 7 for persistomancy. What qualifies is up to you. So far I just want to see what it can do without using "forbidden" sources.

~~~

Quote Originally Posted by Darg View Post
Kensai is there because it's signature weapon becomes a magic weapon. Normally it's questionable whether soulknife's mindblade qualifies as enhanceable when it gets it's +1 bonus. Kensai removes all question, you get access to basically all weapon enhancements, and it's a high BAB class.
Soulbow uses words "create". The weapon Kensai would enhance does not exist at the time. Even if you`d permit to enhance arrows-to-be-made, it would require a meditation per one-use arrow.