View Single Post

Thread: The Hunt for the Holy Grail OOC

1. - Top - End - #66
    Bugbear in the Playground

NecromancerGirl

Default Re: The Hunt for the Holy Grail OOC

My spells (well, Wizard spells anyway) are all on my sheet, but to summarize... my character's not really a "burning" kind of gal. She does, however, have a wide variety of spells in which we can stand safely, but in which they definitely won't want to. Some, like an Uttercold Wall of Fire, will even provide us cover. Blacklight also provides cover in the form of darkness, but it also telegraphs our area, and I'm the only one who can actually see in it. And of course, there's good 'ol Dimension Door, assuming I can see our destination or have a good idea where an open space is inside. Suffice to say, I have options. I will exercise one of them immediately.

EDIT: I was going to ask if people wanted to teleport or if I should use a wall, but I'm not sure I can actually touch our ghosts in order to teleport them. Hmm. No matter, I have just the spell for this.

Post made. I have made the assumption that I can get two turns off uninterrupted, but let me know if this is a mistaken assumption.
    Last edited by Dusk Raven; 2024-05-13 at 12:37 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Potato_Priest View Post
    Honestly, most players would get super excited about Zenob the god of crabs because it's eccentric. I know I would.
    Quote Originally Posted by Paragon View Post
    But a friendly reminder that, by RAW, this game is unplayable