Levi--no, mission's started, may as well think of himself as Echo--sighs resignedly from his cockpit as the Beastmaster immediately scores a solid hit on his frame. Just once. Just once, he'd like things to go well for a short time before it went belly-up. "Looks like I missed my chance. I'll pop the Scout next chance I get," he sends laconically over the comms, hands immediately moving towards a battered orange-painted lever. Echo smirks slightly to himself as he flips it, feeling his frame shudder; this is supposed to be something of a last resort, and here he was popping it mere seconds into the battle.

Shaking off the melancholy, Echo turns his sights away from the brawl in front of him, aiming up at a mech nearly out of sight in the cavern. He takes his time in the sparing seconds, making sure his shot is solid before squeezing the trigger; not as steady as he'd like, but it'll do for the moment. The instant the bullet is off, Echo is away as well, DULL ROAR creaking and groaning faintly as he pushes it into the control zone, angling for a nice chunk of crystal to tuck himself behind. Eyes sweeping across the field as he runs, he catches the shifting reflections of the Scout's scramble and decides to throw a simple hail-Mary play.

Echo is not good with music; his music tastes can best be described as "eclectic", though "discordant" or possibly "cacophonous" would be better. Because of this, however, it takes only a few button presses for him to send every terrible music video from the last several hundred years playing at max volume and at alternating speeds winging away as a "present" towards the Scout, hoping to scramble its sensors a bit before he ducks behind the crystal protrusion.

Spoiler: OOC
Show
Protocol: Pop Core.

Ordinance Quick Action: Skirmish with the Anti-Materiel Rifle, aiming at the Hive. Core Bonus + Accurate on AMR means I roll 2d6 and take the highest, I believe, to add to the roll:
Accuracy: (1d20)[3] + better of (1d6)[2] (1d6)[4]
Damage: (2d6)[6] (on a 20 Accuracy, max damage due to Brutal 1)

Move Action: shift diagonal-down into the Control Zone, still in LoS to the Scout.

Quick Action:Quick Tech Invade the Scout.
Accuracy: (1d20)[9] if I roll 50/50, here (2 hits): (1d2)[2]
On a hit, 2 Heat, and Fragment Signal.

Free Action: Boost behind the blue crystal chunk in the Control Zone.