Karl and Anna get to work. Soon enough, the others start arriving, and are good enough to follow orders from Julian to Victor to Gabe.

(OOC: I'm okay with Rachel showing up now as well so that we can keep things moving if that's helpful)

As they are working, the group gets a message from Tony, asking when they will be ready.

Spoiler: OOC
Show
So I think what we will do here, is let's ask for one final summary of the plan. Each character is going to roll Wits + Intelligence (including the three above NPCs). For every three successes there will be a combat bonus modifier. Each character will be able to add this bonus once to a roll during the final combat.

So for example, we get six successes, the modifier will be +2.

Also, feel free to Roleplay if there is anything we want to explore

"What the ****," Amon says, his voice a slightly higher pitch than Rachel would have expected. "Busy tonight? Look, whoever you are, if you want something from me, if you want to meet me, why don't you tell me who the **** you are." Based on the fact that he doesn't reply, it's probably safe to assume that this is indeed Amon.

Spoiler: OOC
Show
I don't know if this matters, but Rachel has Etiquette 1
This sounds less like courtly intrigue at this point and almost more like intimidation, though I suppose we will see how things go.