Quote Originally Posted by Darg View Post
They are all definitively OP in a 3.5 game. If I were to balance them I would do something like this:

Fanatic: When taking actions that directly serve a chosen cause gain a +1 to any ability modifier used when making a roll. All other actions take a -1 penalty (cannot bring the total modifier lower than -5).
Small Frame: Gain +2 to dexterity, but your base speed is reduced by 10 ft if your unmodified base speed is 30 or higher or 5 ft if 20 or lower.
Gifted: Gain +2 to two ability scores of your choice that will not bring your unmodified score above 18. Take a -2 penalty to the other 4 abilities.
Skilled: Gain a +2 bonus to any skill check you make, cross-class skills cost only 1 point, and you can make untrained checks for skills that require training. Your highest ability score (or any 2 of your choice if tied for highest) takes a -2 penalty.
One-hander: While wielding melee weapons in one hand you gain bonuses as if the effort to swing the weapons is one step higher. You only gain extra attacks from BAB at +6, +12, and +18.
I mean... I don't think OP is the right word.

A Fighter 7 with Gifted and One-Hander is hardly gonna be some game-ending threat, while a PHB-only Wizard 7 can be much more warping.

They're not balanced against existing traits-but if allowed, they'd be unlikely to break anything more than it already is.