View Single Post

Thread: Scion: Hero (IC)

1. - Top - End - #191
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfPirate

Default Re: Scion: Hero (IC)

Brand twisted his head around as Julian returned, with...

"Is that climbing gear?" he asked, in his melodic voice. "Nice! She said the third floor is unstable, but I bet we could use that to get in through a window by the stairs; there's nobody on that floor, so we might be able to maintain the element of surprise a bit longer without as much risk of a collapse. I can get you up to the roof."

Speaking of surprise, though, a thought occurs....

Brand turned to face Max, standing between the rest of them and the front door. "Don't move just yet, please. I didn't notice if that door had a peephole or not, but if it does, with the way you've been positioned they won't have been able to tell what's happening out here. Well, not unless their hearing is a lot better than mine," he allowed. "As long as you stay there, I bet they won't realize if the rest of us start breaking in from above."

Spoiler: OOC
    Show
    Also, IIRC, Max has the knack for breaking objects and Strength/Epic Str on par with Brand's, so he should be able to bust down the door and join the fray pretty easily.

On the other hand, he's also much better at stealth than Brandon, so maybe he should take the top floors and Brand (or someone else, just thinking as I type here) should wait below blocking the peephole and creating the illusion that we're all still outside talking.
    Last edited by PoeticallyPsyco; 2024-05-15 at 02:34 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Darths & Droids
    When you combine the two most devious, sneaky, manipulative, underhanded, cunning, and diabolical forces in the known universe, the consequences can be world-shattering. Those forces are, of course, players and GMs.
    Optimization Trophies

Looking for a finished webcomic to read, or want to recommend one to others? Check out my Completed Webcomics You'd Recommend II thread!

Or perhaps you want something Halloweeny for the season? Halloween Webcomics II