Some feedback and such; I haven't read the comments from the others, to avoid potentially being influenced by what they have to say.

Quote Originally Posted by Danu View Post
Attack: Bite +3 melee (1d6+2)
Full Attack: Bite +3 melee (1d6+2), 2 claws +1 melee (1d6+1), 2 wing slaps +1 melee (1d4+1), tail slap +1 melee (1d8+1)
Quite simply, this attack routine is way too good for a CR 2 critter.

Now, granted, the attack routine has a low chance of hitting. But if two or more attacks hit, we're looking at a dead party member. And that starts even in the first round, because it can charge and make a full attack.

And that doesn't even take into consideration rake, ravage, and rend.

Special Qualities: Darkvision 60 ft, low-light vision, hold breath, scent.
Put these in alphabetical order.

Alignment: Always neutral.
Why? They're intelligent, so why can't one make the decision to be a mean son of a bitch and kill whatever comes near it? Why can't one make a decision to protect it's swamp and aid whomever runs into trouble within it?

I can't think of any good reason why they're always neutral.

In my opinion, the "always" tag should be reserved for outsiders and things without the ability to make decision (such as mindless undead, constructs, and animals). The True Neutral alignment should be reserved - in most cases - for things that act or react by instruction only (many constructs, mindless undead), and creatures which lack the ability to make a moral decision (such as animals).

And yes, I know that by my definitions above skeletons and zombies should be neutral, not evil. I do in fact believe that should be the case.

Lurking in the deep marsh, a pair of ophidian eyes stare hungrily into yours. As you look closer, you realize the eyes are framed by a powerfully muscled head, almost half-cat and half-crocodile, with a wide jaw and rows of razor-like teeth. The rest of the creature is built in that strangely powerful, yet almost clumsy way.
This text is meant to describe the creature; you should strive to avoid assuming actions or reactions on the part of the PCs. If you chop the underlined text from the section above, you have good flavor without telling the PCs what they did or how they reacted.

A kryhger is a beast that appears to be some bizarre amalgamation between a crocodile and panther. With the great cat's long sleek form, a kryhger's other-wise svelte and glossy obsidian colored coat is interrupted by rough black scaly skin, similar to that found on most aquatic reptiles.
"Otherwise" is one word, not hyphenated.

The head of the beast is much larger then one would expect, with a wide jaw and rows of powerful teeth.
I know "then" and "than" confuse a lot of people. "Then" refers to time or timing. "I went to the store, then I went out for lunch."

"Than" is used in comparisons. "My mom is uglier than your mom."

You should be using the word "than" above, because you're making a comparison - the creature's actual size compared to what the average observer would expect.

Along its back are placed massive wings which, while apparently clumsy, look powerful enough to crush a man with a single blow. Its cat-like form ends with the tail, which is about as about as wide as the creature's body and powerful muscled.
Ditch the underlined text. :)

Flavorwise, that's a really wide tail. It doesn't taper down to a small point at the end? It remains as wide as the creature for the whole length?

PERSONALITY/RELATIONS
A kryhger is an innately aggressive and fiercely territorial creature. Despite this, they have a keen intellect, and rarely attempt to attack creatures they associate with trouble. Youn kryhgers quickly learn to associate humanoids, giants, dragons, and hags with immense danger, and will go out of their way to avoid such creatures. While a solitary boatman might not be much of a challenge, a group of adventurers can be extremely dangerous.
Typo; the underlined word should be "young."

Oddly, a kryhger’s favorite food has been noted to be a rather unusual source of meat. According to many ancient journals, kryhgers are extremely fond of the flesh of trolls. They treat such food as a delicacy, as the typical krygher is incapable of killing a troll on its own.
This presents a rather interesting synergy, actually. It might be in a troll's interest to allow a pet kryhger to take a nibble every now and then. The flesh'll regrow pretty darn quick, and he'd have a fairly loyal pet that way.

Lightning Fast (Ex): Kryhger's gain a +4 racial bonus on Initiative checks, and a +2 bonus on Reflex saves.
This ability needs to be listed under the SQ line up in the stat block.

Ravage (Ex): If a kryhger hits with its bite and both claw attacks, it rips into the flesh of its opponent, automatically dealing an additional 1d8+1 points of damage.
Rend (Ex): If a kryhger hits with both claw attacks it latches onto its foe's flesh and tears the flesh. This attack automatically deals an additional 1d8+1 points of damage.
So, does it get to do both, or does it have to pick one?

In my opinion, there's way too much potential to kill a 2nd level character. It has lots of attacks, and then it has bonus attacks if some of those other attacks hit. Here's my advice:

* Lose the wings. They really don't seem to have any purpose to the creature, and are just there to make them more troublesome.
* Remove either Ravage or Rend.

Even then, you're still going to create lots of trouble for a 2nd level party. You might want to bump the hit dice up to 3 or 4, and increase the CR accordingly. That way the PCs will be able to withstand the damage these things can dish out on a full attack.

Interesting critter, overall. Just needs a few tweaks to bring the power level in line with the CR.