View Single Post

Thread: The Depression Thread

1. - Top - End - #169
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: The Depression Thread

Quote Originally Posted by The Great Skenardo View Post
    @DLD

I think I missed your complaints in the previous thread about social life, but here's a few questions that may shape any advice I could give you;

Do you live somewhere where there are a lot of people?
    City, town, metropolis, whatever; are there places you can go, or a neighborhood you live in?
    If you live in the middle of nowhere, meeting people can be hard, but if you're surrounded by people (or, if you're in school, surrounded by people your own age) there's more of an opportunity.

You know this, if course, so that leads me to a second question; Are there some special circumstances that lead to a lack of social life?
    I'll answer these quick, then I'll be going to bed.

Do you live somewhere where there are a lot of people?
    Yep.

City, town, metropolis, whatever; are there places you can go, or a neighborhood you live in?
    Again, yes. The comment about schools: I dislike most of the people in my school.

Are there some special circumstances that lead to a lack of social life?
    I wouldn't say special circumstances, but I have been bullied for pretty much my entire school life (4th grade has some of the worst memories...). I also have mild autism (the other students don't know this). But nothing physical that would stop me from having a normal social life.

Hm... night all... I'll make more sense out of things tomorrow if it confuses anyone.
    Last edited by DarkLightDragon; 2007-06-05 at 01:54 PM.
    Click to view my dragons and help them grow!
    Please help my Pokemon!

4TH DEGREE!
    Winner of the 1st, 7th and 8th rounds of original Ready, Aim, Fire!

Pokemon X Info:
    3DS Code: 3110-5232-7003
    Character Name: Gwendolyn
    Pokemon for trade: Here