Ark perches next to the huge Teb, his over-sized boots swinging back and forth. He still has his hood up, revealing only his face and some strands of pure white hair. Well sir, fear not, for Ark Noble, the manliest and most debonair adventurer in all of Cormyr, is here to help you! With my mighty companion Teb, and these beautiful ladies, he gestures to the others, we should have no difficulty locating this key... if you can give us some clues as to where to start looking, as the vision of beauty here just pointed out. Of course, I'm afraid that, while I'm perfectly happy to do this job to help you, I'm afraid we will incur certain expenses. There's lodging, food, horses... He starts to tick them off on his short, delicate fingers. Feed for the horses, shoeing for the horses, stabling for the horses, bribes, potions of curing and repair work on our armour and weapons if we get in trouble, boot repair, henchman pay, porter pay, tax, scrolls of magic necessary to use, replacement for lost or damaged items, and miscellaneous expenses. I hope I don't offend, but I'm afraid that me and Teb are simple folk, and not currently possessed of the sort of resources that would support us on such a mission. He licks his lips slightly, and looks at the Elven wizard expectantly.