1. - Top - End - #4
    Barbarian in the Playground

ElfPirate

Default Re: Where have all the Animorph threads gone? [Various]

Quote Originally Posted by Krimm_Blackleaf View Post

Edit: I think for the controller they need to have all the mental stats of the yeerk (that means including wisdom). It's usually what happens when one creature takes control of another creature's body directly like that.
    Yeah, I've changed that. I think earlier in design I had a reason for not including it, but that reason has long since been forgotten.

Quote Originally Posted by Callix View Post
    Leerans are so not +0 LA. Detect thoughts at will, swim speed, amphibious? Way too strong.
    Another one of those reminants from an earlier design. I decided to add some more things, and forgot to update the LA. What would you suggest?

And we need a monster entry for yeerk.
    I will do one eventually.

And they have access to memory and thought.
    It's a template. I figured the base creature retained their memories unless it specifically stated otherwise.

And SQ: Kandrona Dependency.
    Controllers must return to a Yeerk Pool every three days, or the Yeerk starves. Maple-flavoured instant oatmeal negates this, but permanently drives the Yeerk insane, as Insanity, with a 50% chance per round of losing control of the host.
    I added the bit about Kandrona dependancy, although I'll go into more detail (like the oatmeal thing) with the Yeerk monster entry. The template just describes how it effects the base creature.

ETA: Ooh, I almost forgot this one:

Andalites have a bizzare (and possibly unhealthy) tendancy to fall in love with members of other species. Hork-Bajir, Humans, Taxxons (I know it's not mentioned in the books, but you can't tell me Arbron wasn't getting any) and could Seerow's Kindness have just been a gift for his sweetheart? I think we all know the answer is yes! Anyway, when you add this tendancy to morphing technology, little Tobiases start popping up all over the galaxy and give rise to:

Andalite Bloodlines
    {table=head]Level|Minor

4th|+2 on Spot checks

8th|+2 on saves to control instincts (Ex)

12th|Intelligence +1

16th|Alertness

20th|Andalite Affinity +2[/table]
    Last edited by Bogardan_Mage; 2007-06-08 at 06:42 AM.