1. - Top - End - #13
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Mixing Druidic Variants - Idea's and Suggestions

No problem. Sounds like I'm in a safer Newcastle, though we get a fair bit of rain here...

So currently we're looking at something like this:
    Human Avenger Druid 1 MS 40, AB 1(4), AC 15, HP 10,
    Attributes: Strength 14, Dexterity 16, Constitution 14, Inelligence 12, Wisdom 17, Charisma 11,
    Saves: Fortitude 2(5), Reflexes 0(2), Willpower 2(5),
    Feats: Track, Endurance, Weapon Proficiency (Glaive), Weapon Focus (Glaive), Bane Magic (Arcane Spell Caster), Alertness,
    Skills: Spot 4(9), Listen 4(9), Survival 4(9), Heal 4 (7), Knowledge (Nature) 4(7), Spell Craft 4(5) [Best Guess on 24 Skill Points]
    Equipment: Glaive, Light Cross Bow, Morning Star,

Class Features: Nature Sense, Rage (1), Favoured Enemy (1),
    Flaws: Slow to Anger, Blind Rage,
    Not too bad, but without Stealth Skills it's hard to play the Scout, which is kind of where I see this heading with Alertness. What kind of Feats does Dark Sun offer these days? (I assume your DM is making use of the Official Dark Sun 3.x Site).
    Meta Magic Feats can be very useful, but I'm not that familiar with how they work best for Druids. Regardless, I like this Character concept.

[Edit] Forgot to say that Improved Unarmed Strike is a good way round the Two Handed Reach Weapon problem. The only drawback is that your Character will be using his Gauntlets to grip his weapon, so Attacks of opportunity made at 5' will be Unenchanted.
    Last edited by Matthew; 2007-06-13 at 12:37 PM.
    It is a joyful thing indeed to hold intimate converse with a man after one’s own heart, chatting without reserve about things of interest or the fleeting topics of the world; but such, alas, are few and far between.

– Yoshida Kenko (1283-1350), Tsurezure-Gusa (1340)