1. - Top - End - #14
    Firbolg in the Playground

Default Re: Leon's Druid Discussion: Mixing Druidic Variants - Idea's and Suggestions

Quote Originally Posted by Matthew View Post
    [Edit] Forgot to say that Improved Unarmed Strike is a good way round the Two Handed Reach Weapon problem. The only drawback is that your Character will be using his Gauntlets to grip his weapon, so Attacks of opportunity made at 5' will be Unenchanted.
    Im not too worried about them being Unenchanted

Empower or Extend - they are my 2 choices of Metamagic that im thinking of, currently favouring Extend due to the lower level increase. Q on Extend - Would it Double the duration of the Vigor line of spells?

Bane magic is going to be a later level feat ive decided, since my Druid is going out on his 1st "real hunt" i'd not exactly know what combat with a defiler is exactly like except from what my mentor has told me - possibly 3rd lvl feat or later. 6th Lvl will be Superior Unarmed Strike

Dropped Alertness, picked up Combat Reflexes in place of it (Reach and decent Dex = i think it could be handy)

Endurance Fits with the hard living in the wastelands and traveling by foot a lot, plus i may pick up Diehard later on

Quote Originally Posted by Matthew View Post
    What kind of Feats does Dark Sun offer these days? (I assume your DM is making use of the Official Dark Sun 3.x Site).
    I hadn't actully looked at that site for feats, ive been using it as a hazy reference for other things. may have to a quick looksee at it again
    Last edited by Leon; 2007-06-14 at 08:38 AM.
    Thankyou to NEOPhyte for the Techpriest Engiseer
    Spoiler
    Show

Current PC's
    Ravia Del'Karro (Magos Biologis Errant)
    Katarina (Ordo Malleus Interrogator)
    Emberly (Fire Elemental former Chef)

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_G View Post
    Just play the character you want to play. Don't feel the need to squeeze every point out of the build.
    Quote Originally Posted by Max_Killjoy View Post
    take this virtual +1.
    Peril Planet