Quote Originally Posted by Leon View Post
Im not too worried about them being Unenchanted
Good for you, it's a much cooler option than Armour Spikes in my opinion and Unarmed Strikes work with Power Attack.
Empower or Extend - they are my 2 choices of Metamagic that im thinking of, currently favouring Extend due to the lower level increase. Q on Extend - Would it Double the duration of the Vigor line of spells?
As far as I understand it, Extend works for any Spell that doesn't have an Instantaneous, Concentration or Permanent Duration.
Bane magic is going to be a later level feat ive decided, since my Druid is going out on his 1st "real hunt" i'd not exactly know what combat with a defiler is exactly like except from what my mentor has told me - possibly 3rd lvl feat or later. 6th Lvl will be Superior Unarmed Strike
Sounds good.
Dropped Alertness, picked up Combat Reflexes in place of it (Reach and decent Dex = i think it could be handy)

Endurance Fits with the hard living in the wastelands and traveling by foot a lot, plus i may pick up Diehard later on
So, you're trading out Bane Magic and Alertness for Combat Reflexes and [Meta Magic X]. Sounds fair enough to me. Combat Reflexes is an interesting Feat in combination with a Reach Weapon, but you might not get much use out of it, once the DM comes up with some counter tactics (i.e. Reach Weapons of his own). Currently:

Campaign Bonus Feat - Martial Weapon Proficiency (Glaive)
Human Bonus Feat - Weapon Focus (Glaive)
Level 1 Feat - Endurance
First Flaw Bonus Feat - Combat Reflexes
Second Flaw Bonus Feat - [Meta Magic Feat]
I hadn't actully looked at that site for feats, ive been using it as a hazy reference for other things. may have to a quick looksee at it again
Worth looking into, I think. I might take a look myself.

[Edit] Yeah, some cool Feats in that little lot. Wastelander would be pretty cool, but the Psionic Wild Talent Feats are probably cool things to have.