Ok, yah. My post was totally misinterpreted there.

I know I'm not perfect. When we were having discussions about stuff HE SPECIFICALLY did wrong he'd try saying, "Well, you aren't perfect either." etc. I told him I know, but I can't really be expected to do anything about it if you don't say anything (which he hadn't). That argument was literally the first time I'd heard that he'd been angry with me at all. I don't mind him saying if something I do irritates him, I WANT him to. I DON'T want him to bring it up when we're going over something HE did because that is just trying to get the blame off him. "Well, you did X so is Y really that bad?"

I take offense to the assumption that I meant I was always right.

I also do not expect to always be the winner, nor do I expect there to be a winner. For me, I expect arguments to be discussions, admittedly heated ones, about something that needs a resolution. As such, I expect it to end in such away that some end has been reached.

And dodging questions is wrong all around. It's fine to ask who you found out from, etc, AFTER the question has been addressed. Note the sequence of expected events.

Sorry if I come off as a bit of a jerk, but I don't think that is really too much to ask.

Cheers,
Syka