The World
    • Table of Contents
    • Introduction
    • The World
    • Races
    • Classes
    • cosmology
    • Organizations

The world is composed mainly of two continents with a smattering of islands in between. I'm still kicking around names, but my concepts are fairly well put together. Of the islands with inhabitants, the two I will flesh out the most as tey are locations of two of the twelve gates are Glimmermount, the capitol island of the gnomes and the gate of dreams, and Veil Teyid, the ancestral home of the Bleak orcs. Ravaged by earthquakes from the abomination's surfacing, a sizable portion of the island [along with the gate of death] has sunken into the ocean. However, it is still the largest of the islands.

The more temperate of the continents ranges from arctic wastes to vast desserts. The races reside mainly in the southern part of this continent; barbaric nomads in the far wastes, and the Alakhand empire from the eastern shore to the great river where the kingdoms of Orgon pick up. Morth of the human lands lies the spine of Dah shrik, home of many bestial humanoids; gnolls, goblinoids, etc. North, surrounding the stone pillar of Omara live the secluded Tayfolk.

To the west in the thickest temperate forest in the world; Dal Susoloth, home of the Centaur. In the far north lie the mountains that house thedwarves and giantkin. Few civilized races dwell in the arctic north of that..

The other continent is primarily dense jungle and swamp; housing both elves and many reptilian races.
    Last edited by stolenchariot; 2007-08-17 at 07:18 PM.
    Twelve Gates Campaign setting

Help, feedback, and contributions gladly accepted.

Currently working on: Races.