View Single Post

Thread: City of Kayru, Team Evil

1. - Top - End - #15
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: City of Kayru, Team Evil

A slightly overweight human sits in a particularly simple chair compared to the elegance of the others. His expression hadn't changed much at all except to let his hand twitch a bit when the talk of betrayal came up. He didn't seem like he enjoyed being here... Then again he never looked like he enjoyed being anywhere. Except in his eyes. His eyes are a pale green and are always watery and always seem to be on the verge of tears. This betrayed his facial expression which was normally full of disdain and dislike.

My interest in your story would be greater if I had not been distracted by something earlier. My name is Nataraja and if you say this man betrayed you... I am at your service.

Nataraja (Not-er-auge-a) moves his hand to his face and rubs his middle finger over his lower lip. This is a mannerism long known by anyone who had spent time with him. This was not the only quirk Nataraja manifested in everyday speech. Twitching was not abnormal, and when his finger isn't caressing his lip both his hands are in his pockets or folded over each other. It gave the impression of smallness that made chairs and other things that he sits in appear far too big. Nataraja then mumbles only loud enough for those very close to him to hear.

Of course... if you're lying... Th-

Nataraja trails off.
    Last edited by Leper_Kahn; 2007-08-30 at 10:27 PM.
    The GitP WarCraft III The Frozen Throne Group: USEast(Azeroth), channel op GitP, 4 PM EST Friday
    The GitP StarCraft BroodWar Group: USEast, channel op GitP, 5 PM EST Saturday

http://apina.biz/11996.jpg

Dr. Bath has created a masterpiece... I call it my avatar.