Quote Originally Posted by JackMage666 View Post
Against each other, they're all fairly balanced, though Dharanija are a bit weak considering they don't really gain much at all. They get -2 Dex (which gives -1 AC, -1 to hit with Ranged, -1 Initiative, -1 several skills), for +2 Str (+1 to hit in melee, +1 Damage, +1 to a few skills), and +1 Natural Armor (Cancelling out the lower AC from Dex). I'd give them some things to boost them up a bit in comparison to the others - Darkvision for one, and possibly a very short ranged Blindsense (10-15 ft).
Thanks, Jack. I never made the connection that their negative dex and natural armour were canceling each other. I like the idea of darkvision and very short blind sense. Its more useful, especially at later levels, then just bumping up the natural armour by one.

The Divija were based around Raptorans, as it was the best way I could find to give them wings without an increase to LA, although looking back at the Raptorans, they have lost Low Light Vision, Unerring Direction, and two bonuses to skills, one of which is one of the most-used skills in most games I'm in, without gaining anything.

I guess I was so worried about overpowering my races that I underpowered them