Quote Originally Posted by Arbitrarity View Post
1) O..k... rules discussion aside, I'm not sure how seeing glowing stuff gives me migraines, y'know, what with all the people who've done this without migraines. Maybe elves, since they don't sleep, get migraines? (Why is there no trope for this!? Psychic nosebleed, but no headaches from magic?!)
I was making a joke. I figure the constant sight of magical aura would get a bit tiresome. Detect magic doesn't have the overwhelming aura like detect eveil does, so that's not an issue. I wonder if you would still see the aura if you closed your eyes...

2) Contact lenses? Other options include green disintegrate, prestidigitation, Hats of Disguise and so forth.
Ohh. I don't know if any of those things would make the glowing blue eyes that Arcane Sight causes go away.

3) Bwuh?! You mean... I show up as magical? I do anyways. You know how much gear I'm carting around at that level?

Or, do you mean, seeing a magic aura means doom?
The spell Magic Aura, aka Nystuls magic aura. If you are used to sonstantly seeing the magical auras your character might forget that magical aura can be hidden with a minor spell...