View Single Post

Thread: Footsteps #1

1. - Top - End - #35
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Footsteps #1

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Mann View Post
    Now that I'm no longer being driven to distraction by my laptop's performance, connection to my neighbor's wireless, or the board's own speed, I can finally address this. No, I've never heard of Footprints, so this is accidental. I was referencing the motif of the boards, as well as the hope that this will be the first step on a new path. And we'll just have to see where it takes us.
    Just an amusing coincidence, then. If you're not aware of Footprints, chances are you aren't aware of the other resources Dragonsfoot has to offer either (or perhaps even of Dragonsfoot). It's an excellent model for the online publication of semi-professional (and professional) material and a great example of what can be achieved. I highly suggest that you take a look.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Mann View Post
    Just a note, the e-mail that was originally in our submission guidelines was in error. It is [email protected], not [email protected].
    Heh, heh. I suspect that was my fault; I apologise for the subliminal influence.
    Last edited by Matthew; 2007-10-26 at 04:36 AM.
    It is a joyful thing indeed to hold intimate converse with a man after one’s own heart, chatting without reserve about things of interest or the fleeting topics of the world; but such, alas, are few and far between.

– Yoshida Kenko (1283-1350), Tsurezure-Gusa (1340)