View Single Post

Thread: Low-level Cleric Advice Thread

1. - Top - End - #20

Default Re: Good Feats for Clerics other than Divinve Metamagic?

Quote Originally Posted by skywalker View Post
    Hey, yeah, I never said Divine Metamagic wasn't overpowered, I just expected to get 30 posts saying "divine metamagic" if I didn't specify.

It is in fact a warrior, a cleric of Kord, no less, and so I am looking into more melee feats. Extra turning and power attack were my level 1 feats, they are nice feats.

The craft feats aren't going to come into play, my dm's grasp of the rules isn't strong enough for that. Eschew materials also probably won't come into play. Are metamagic feats that good without Divine Metamagic?

How high a charisma do you need for divine spell power?

I'm a devotee of the OW4 philosophy that healing is best done out of combat(which really, really pisses my party members off) so a wand of lesser vigor is never leaving his belt.

Domain spontaneity seems nice, my domains are strength and luck, some of those spells would be nice to cast more than once per day.
    Well, there ARE good ways to heal IN combat, if you happen to have them... it's just not a totally necessary party role. Healing Belt at low levels, Heal whenever you have it, and Greater Healing Armor Infusion from the artificer at low levels are all great (particularly greater healing armor, clocking in at 6d8+30 hp healing as swift *or free* actions for 50gp at level 3). And of course, all those swift/immediate ones, like Close Wounds.
    Last edited by OneWinged4ngel; 2007-10-29 at 01:05 PM.