You know, I read this entire thread, was intrigued by the Foresight VS. Mind Blank spell issue. As I read this thread, I was firmly on the side of Mind Blank not effecting Foresight, but I thought to go look up both spells and read their descriptions again before posting, and I think I changed my mind.

This spell protects against all mind-affecting spells and effects as well as information gathering by divination spells or effects.
I think this part of the text is very telling, while Foresight doesn't divine the intentions, or specifically need to know anything about why the harmful object is approaching, it basically gathers the information about the surrounding area and processes that into what will harm the person Foresight was cast on. Then we look a little further in the description of Mind Blank.

In the case of scrying that scans an area the creature is in, such as arcane eye, the spell works but the creature simply isn’t detected.
In effect, Foresight is scrying the area looking for things that will harm you, now I know that Foresight isn't worded that way, but that is basically what the effect is, so it would seem to me, that Foresight wouldn't see you.

As for the argument that it's a 9th level spell, so are Miracle and Wish, and their effects are blocked by Mind Blank.