Quote Originally Posted by Neek View Post
I have to say, awesome. But a few questions on flavor: Why Aztlán and not its native name, Anahuac (The Land Between the Waters)? I always thought Anahuac was a cooler name than "Place of the Snowy Crags" :P
I didn't actually know Aztlan meant anything when I chose that particular name, but the thought of hinting at Snowy Mountains in the jungle does highly amuse me.

Also, how is literacy and magic going to work? I'm quite curious about the two (seeing as wizards rely on a certain measure of literacy for their spellbooks).
Magic is going to be altered a good deal. As it stands right now the wizard and sorcerer class doesn't even exist right now, going to be coming up with my own base class for it.

(Also, slight correction which you are most probably aware of: Tlatoani is Nahuatl for "he who is oft to command," or perhaps better, "commander," or "speaker." Huey-Tlatoani, however, is "he who is oft to command greatly" or simply "great-speaker." It's just something that was bothering me, excuse me).
Heh, believe me, THAT was intentional. Though I have to ask how your translating things to Nahuatl, since the program I was using to translate has disappeared off the face of the earth.

In any case, the schedule so far is to finish the Eagle Warrior, put up all the god information (Which to be honest is mostly transcribing something else unto GiantITP) which includes important information about alignment, and then the base classes. Races not so much so because Humans are predominate for a reason.