Quote Originally Posted by Gralamin View Post
Most of the other traits are part of Force of personality, though it is badly worded.

Classes that depend on Charisma:
Artificer (Depending on Build), Bard, Binder, Cleric, Crusader, Dragon Shaman, Dragonfire Adept, Dread Necromancer, Favored Soul, Hexblade, Knight, Marshal, Paladin, Samurai, Shadowcaster, Shugenja, Sorcerer, Soulborn, Spellthief, Spirit Shaman, Truenamer, Warlock, Warmage, Wilder
Out of those, Binder, Dread Necromancer, Hexblade, Shadowcaster and Warlock jump out as "nobody likes you."
Edit: Forgot Binder.

Don't know about the rest of it.
Sorcerer is fluffed as more of a "most people don't like you" than a "nobody likes you". Also, Truenamer and Samurai fall under the "nobody likes you" category, but not for any fluff reasons. In addition, most of those classes you mentioned aren't as much charisma dependant as they are charisma using, such as paladins or Dragon Shamans (the ones I mentioned are all SAD/DAD). While I admit that I certainly didn't post a full list of charisma dependant classes, just the relevant ones, the fact that about a quarter of the list is relevant helps to prove that WotC really didn't put much thought into the classes' charisma dependance.