Edited Strenght: now is -.
Edited Phantasmal Weapon: now the damage depends from Dexterity. If this is not appropriate or a proper rule exists, tell me.

Quote Originally Posted by DracoDei View Post
Good points. Note that I think the to-hit bonuses should be the same for both weapons in the Fire form if you go by the rules.
Fixed. Before you ask: wakizashi is a light weapon.

Quote Originally Posted by DracoDei
Also, for something that could be the result of a mere Master of the Five Rings style, or a Grand Master (or whatever you want to call various degrees of skill), and also something whose whole GOAL in existence is to improve itself, I would give them a large amount of advancement potential rather than none at all... size should remain unchanged as they advance almost certainly. Of course the irony or even frustration of NOT being able to improve their skills could be a nice touch if you really want to go that way, but if you do I would mention such specifically in the fluff.
I like this idea. A LOT. I think I'll add it.
Giving an advancement progression is a good think, I onesty didn't think of that. What I'm undecided about is the CR: is 8 good?
Right now, I'm not thinking about this as a template. But if anybody would like this to be done, I can give a try.