Quote Originally Posted by Shhalahr Windrider View Post
Hint: There is a "Delete Post" option on the Edit screen useful for solving such situations.
Coo, so there is...I've never noticed that before...cheers for the heads up!

Anyhoo, on topic...I think I'll just stick with Wild Empathy/Handle Animal/Knowledge (Nature)...I'd kind of decided that they were about the limit anyway, but was just curious as to what other peeps thought about the idea of animal languages.

On that note (rather than start a new thread), aside from going straight Druid, what options are available for a Druid-esque character that focuses more on Extraordinary "nature" abilities and less on the Supernatural/Spell-Like "nature abilities (i.e. little to no focus on Spellcasting, Wild Shape and to a degree Animal Companion, more focus on Skills, Wild Empathy and abilities like Woodland Stride and such)? Or did I just describe the Ranger class ? Having said that, I was not looking for a combat-character as such (as the Ranger or, to a lesser degree, the Scout is)...more a "friend of the natural world who understands it's innermost secrets" style-of-thing. Any suggestions?