Quote Originally Posted by Chronos View Post
It doesn't work that way. You could take such a prestige class on one side and wizard on the other, but then, at each level, you have to choose between adding one level to wizard spellcasting, or adding one level to wizard spellcasting. In other words, when you're at level 11, you're still casting as an 11th-level wizard, no matter how you work it. It might be possible to get level 9 spells earlier than level 17 with something like Sublime Chord or Ur-Priest, but those don't just advance pre-existing spellcasting, they give you their own spellcasting progression.
This man is correct. And to the best of my knowledge, there's only one arcane class that functions like Ur-Priest. It's Beholder Mage, which requires that you're a beholder. It's possible to get into that by level 5 by getting a wizard to Polymorph Any Object you and using some psionic ability that lets you get a form's abilities, but the net result is that you get 9th level casting at level 14. I'm not going to make a build that doesn't mature until 14. (Do note however that in non-gestalt you can Mystic Theurge this with Ur-Priest and get 9th level arcane and divine casting at level 16. It's called LoP's Dirty Trick #1, I believe).

Quote Originally Posted by Adumbration View Post
I personally think that Skippy wins, even though Squash Monster hasn't fully realized his potential. He's forgetting several extremely useful forms, such as Will-o-Wisp, that gives extraordinary flight and invisibility (greater, I think? It more of a suppresses the light than turns invisible).

And if you want to get your hypotethical DM kill you, get Frozen Wildshape and turn into a 12-headed cryohydra that casts as a 20th level wizard.

This whole build is versatility embodied, I think. It could be thought that that's just becouse I'm a fan of MoMF.
Thank you. Yeah, there are tons of forms that I didn't cover, but you have to understand that Wizards has published a dozen books dedicated entirely to new forms for the MoMF .