Quote Originally Posted by Another_Poet View Post
Lonna/William:

When you reach the Warehouse District it takes some asking around to get any word of the Kites. Most of the overseers and agents at the different warehouse complexes either don't know anything or else simply recount to you how the Kites went completely out of business almost a year ago. If they really are making a comeback they haven't gotten the word out.

Eventually, however, you get a different answer. On the western edge of the District near the yawl runs* is a large fenced-in compound where small wqrehouses are lent out to a number of different enterprises. When you mention the Kite name to the trafficking agent in the office near the gate, his head snaps up. "Oh, are you here for Achyllea?"
Lonna

Lonna's eyes widen at the sound of her grandmother's name. "Not exactly," she answers. "I... I have a connection to the Kite household, but I haven't been in contact with the family for several years. I was in town for the festival when I heard that they had fallen on hard times, so I've been looking for them to offer what assistance I can. Is it true that they are trying to revive the business?"