Quote Originally Posted by Devils_Advocate View Post
You can legitimately hate it, too, of course, but it strikes me as rather... inappropriate to tell people not to play a class based on your personal dislike of it. I should think that, rather, you should avoid playing a class that you dislike, and other people should avoid playing classes that they dislike. Doesn't that make more sense?
Eek, the voice of reason. It burns, it burns.

Just my two copper pieces. As for classes that are made of win, and don't get nearly enough love? Warlock, Those dragon-themed warlocks (Dragon Shaman? No.. Dragon Initiate? something...) Psions, Psychic Warrior, Divine Minds(they sound cool. What can I say?), , and I've heard good things about Beguiler, Psychic Rogue, Factotum, etc.

As for PrCs, try out anything in the Draconomicon or Dragon Magic(I've heard good things, but never tried it myself), War Mind (<3), Hulking hurler, Warshaper, and lots more.

Cleric and Eye of Gruumsh for bashing and gods. Ogre cleric, Eye of Gruumsh, and Hulking Hurler, even. (That's just silly, in every way, but it would be fun to RP. I don't even know if you can meet the prereqs.)