Quote Originally Posted by nothingclever View Post
Could someone make me a simple 100x100 avatar of either an OotS style guy in a king's clothes and crown or just a guy in a modern day suit? The details don't really matter.

I need it for my profile image in Erepublik, a nation game where I am trying to take over Ukraine in the name of Giant in the Playground.

Width: 95
Height: 100

I hope the fact it's not exactly 100x100 isn't a problem. If it is I can squeeze five more pixels into it.

Here's some standard gibberish that I hope everyone reads, but suspect nobody does:

If you choose to use him please save it onto your own computer and upload it onto an image hosting site such as Photobucket or Picasa. Please do not link directly to my Photobucket account.

When setting a custom avatar, don't forget to set a custom width and height. If you don't, the image will be skewed and ugly.

Lastly, if you have any changes you would like made please PM me so we don't spam posts on this thread. Don't be shy about asking for changes or "nitpicking." It's your avatar - you should be happy with it.