Wow. Lot's of comments.

Lakoda: Thanks.

First of all, if it must be known, the Regressor was originally known as the unformed. However, the moment that I tried to pluralize that name, I decided to change it (I am not a fan of names where singular and plural is the same).

The grand regression at level 17th struck me as a bit odd as well but I couldn't think of how else to maneuver it. Now, you can't be scryed or discern locationed. Also, blindsence, scent, and tremorsense fail to pinpoint you (if it is actually blindsight and not blindsense that allows pinpointing, let me know).

Under the adventuring center, it now states that only through your own personal power can you reach deeper into the Cosmic Force, continuing your regression.

Zeta Kai:
WOW!
With all of your incredibly ambitious projects, you've become something of an idol (or at least a positive example) for me on these boards. To have expanded your horizons has just made my day.

You gain a total of 4 different Advantageous Regressions as you level, each of which is empowered by having other advantageous regressions (think Tatooed Monk). I reworded it a bit if it was a tad confusing.

Touch of dissolution deals 1d6 damage/2 class levels. I have rewritten it as such.

Touch of Rejuvenation now costs 2 points for each hit point you heal an undead or construct.

As far as flanking immunity, I know that it isn't exactly impressive at 15th level. One thing that I've considered would be to add blindsense (or blindsight, whichever is worse) out to 5 or 10 feet at 5th level and extend the range to 20 feet and increase it to the better version of the two at 15th, in addition to the current benefits (which are arriving a bit late). How does that sound?

I was originally going to make that change with Timeless Body but I didn't want to stray from the normal wording. After you're encouragement, however, I have stated that penalties are retroactively removed and renamed the ability Eternal Body.

Lappy9000:
Thanks.
The typo has been fixed.

Lord of Kobolds:
Actually, if I'm right, you gain immunity to sneak attack at 14th level when the grand regression grants you immunity to, among other things, critical hits. If I remember properly, sneak attack does not function against creatures immune to critical hits.
As for a capstone ability, there was one thing that I originally considered adding to the 20th level grand regression, allowing you to use timestop 1/day for 1 minute as you remove youself from time as easily as you remove yourself from space. Should I put this back in?

Also, I have added spoiler blocks to the auras, regressions, and grand regression to make this easier to sift through.