View Single Post

Thread: Final Fantasy X d20 (PDF Now Available!)

1. - Top - End - #15
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: Final Fantasy X d20 (All Races, All Classes, All Monsters, Blitzball, & MORE!)

Thank you for the feedback, EE. Your opinion is a valued one. I understand that FFX isn't for everyone, but I loved it, & I think that it is popular enough to warrant a D20. Plus it has a lot of play mechanics that were fun to implement in D20 rules.

In response to your specific requests:

1) Pictures? I'm not sure what you're asking for here. Do you mean that you want images from the game to use here as reference? If so, I'm not sure if one can legally do that, as FFX is copywrited material. Now, I'm not making this for profit (I wish), so it might be covered under fair use, but I'm not turning this thread into a copywrite law debate. Until I get more explicit permission to post images (& more demand to do so), I will leave the pic-hunting to the users. Anyone who's interested enough to play a FFX D20 game would most likely already be familiar with the appearance of the races, weapons, monsters, etc.

EDIT: I added pictures, just for you. Enjoy.

2) Other Final Fantasy d20s? I dunno, this has taken a lot of work, & I'm still working on the monsters (~196 of them). After this is all done, I'll see if there's a demand for a FFVII D20, although I can honestly say that I doubt I'll have the energy/interest to complete such a project. The only thing I can say is this: enjoy what's here, & we'll see.
    Last edited by Zeta Kai; 2008-06-04 at 06:38 PM.