Quote Originally Posted by Draz74 View Post
Wall of Blades (Iron Heart Counter 2). Save it to ward off critical hits ... or ray spells!
I like the part about ray spells.

Emerald Razor (Diamond Mind Strike 2) -- with Power Attack. Great when you can't get a full attack.
Nice maneuver indeed, but as you said, Sudden Leap can get you a full attack and possibly more.

Sudden Leap (Tiger Claw Boost 1) -- oh wait, you can get a full attack.
This is one that I'll have to include.
BTW description of this maneuver says that you can tumble to avoid AoOs, so I was wondering if you have any penalty on your tumble check since you're not moving at half speed (not moving at your speed also) and weather you need to move full distance of your jump check (for example if you get jump check of 30 can you move 20ft, or do you have to move all 30ft).

Pouncing Charge (Tiger Claw Strike 5). Like a Lion Spirit Totem Barbarian 1-level dip, except not cheesy.
Included.

White Raven Tactics (White Raven Boost 3), since no one else has mentioned it! Your Swordsage partner really wants you to get this one.
This may or may not be to cheesy. I'll have to check it with DM.

You might want Crusader rather than Warblade, though, since your party doesn't have a healer.
You're probably right about that, but I'd like to try Warblade. If he dies I can make Crusader.

Quote Originally Posted by AslanCross View Post
And you spelled maneuverability correctly. I'm using Firefox too, and it spellchecks just fine. o_o
HA, I've found the problem. Mine maneuverability has two Ls.