@ Zeta Kai: you have a point about the alignment, however a chaotic RL is intended to advocate rules much more randomly than a lawful one, the specific rule wouldn't matter much as long as the RL won the argument. I have met such persons in real life so I think it's valid. Also, I got most of the spelling mistakes the second time around, my eyesight is ba-ad right now. Doctors with Eye Lazors got me.

Spoiler
Show
Actually, it was during a game of warhammer 40K between A and B. When B became uncertain of the Tyranids 'shoot the big ones' rule, he said he would look it up in the book he had at hand. At that point Bs brother C, who wasn't even in the game, said right off the bat that the rule didn't allow line of sight, and stole the rulebook so B couldn't look it up. They played the rest of the match without the 'shoot the big ones' rule because of this. Chaotic rules lawyer.

@ SilentNight: The 9-level cap is a bit of an in-joke I made. You see, when plannimg prestige-classing you go in pairs for wizard BAB and fourths for cleric BAB. This class have nine levels, and as such you must choose between the capstone ability and BAB, since taking the ninth level means a permanent -1 to max BAB. At least I thought it was funny :P