View Single Post

Thread: Factions of the OotS

1. - Top - End - #4
    Dwarf in the Playground

Default Re: Factions of the OotS

It is hard to argue about any of those 9. I was going to write off OotScribble, we have no reason to supose that Serini and Girard are dead, and what i have heard about SoD clearly suggests that we have not seen the last of Lirian and Dorukan.

We therefore have a clear 9, but the 'roaches stated that we are not aware of all those that they refer to. Curious.

While Tyrinar was unknown to Redcloak, the roaches have a long history of 4th wall breaking - that message was meant for us, I'm sure of it. We still do not know what he is doing. He may not prove to be a 'side', when we find out more about him.

I suppose you could rule out the Snarl itself as a 'Side' - But he must have his motives and aims, quite separate from those that wish to use him for their purposes!
    Last edited by kabbor; 2008-05-28 at 11:45 PM.
    Verigated Opinionator of the Polls Fan Club
    To do a spoiler, surround it in spoiler tags like this:[spoiler]Darth Vadar is Skywalker's Father[/spoiler]. To show someone else how to do a spoiler, use noparse tags like this: [noparse][spoiler]Miko will stay Dead[/spoiler][/noparse]. To show someone else how to demonstrate spoiler tags, use multiple noparse tags like this [noparse][noparse][spoiler]Recursion is like recursion, only shorter[/spoiler][/noparse][/noparse]