I know it'll be hard, but I'm sure the ingenuity of the home-brewers here can make some pretty awesome stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Yakk View Post
A first pass at the damage curve problem:
http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=81786
Definitely helpful, but we'll also need a way of measuring the other benefits that come with some powers, especially for classes where damage isn't their main shtick. I've got a friend who has the books already, so I'll take a look at the other defenders and the strikers at least and see if I can't make tables for them as well.

Sorcerers: They'd certainly have to have a different flavor than they had in 3.5. One option is the "elemental aura" idea WotC is supposedly going with that was mentioned by Xefas. Another idea is expanding on the bloodline aspect, like Szatany did with his Ultimate Sorcerer. Of course, there's nothing wrong with splitting both aspects into separate classes.

Druids: Again, nothing wrong here with separating the "Wild Shape" druid and the "Nature's Ally" druid into separate classes. In fact, I'd imagine that Yakk already had this in mind judging by the "Beastman" entry under "Wild Striker."