So, I posted some speculation about upcoming 4e classes and what they might be like over here.
Here they are, those ideas reintroducing old classes bolded:

Arcane Leader - Bard:

I think he may allow allies to regain expended powers (maybe even second winds) and spend healing surges when they (the allies, not the bard) hit an enemy. Apart from that, some illusion and enchantment stuff. Could probably be a passable Controller, too.

Divine Striker - "Inquisitor"/"Crusader":
Yeah, I'll go and quote myself...
Now what I could picture and would like to see would be something like an Inquisitor as a divine striker: instead of focusing on direct damage, he'd single out an opponent and target his powers - either by inhibiting them or by punishing their use.
That could allow them to become some kind of striker/defender (or maybe striker/controller?) hybrid.

Psionic Striker - "Thoughtthief" (or something that doesn't sound like crap):
Invade your enemies' minds, leave them dazed and confused - and then, add insult to injury as you unleash their own powers against them!
Sounds cool, doesn't it?
(Inspired by the Spellthief.)

Psionic Controller - Psion:
Make your enemies fight each other and stuff like that.

Primal Striker - Druid/"Shapeshifter":
I think it has been confirmed that Druids would have this shapechange focus, so I'll say they're a striker, too. They would, however, probably have some interesting spells too (some summons, maybe, something to alter the field of battle), so I guess they'll be pretty versatile, also more than just capable of controlling duty.

Primal Defender - Barbarian:
They could probably have war cries. So, I guess they'll draw their enemies at them or drive them back. I could picture almost anything as their secondary role. If their war cries affect allies, too - leader. If they have particularly strong effects on the targeted enemies - controller. If the barbarian is a strong melee fighter and has some high damage powers as well as war cries that drive the mooks away so the path is clear - striker.

Primal Leader - "Totemist":
Many powers that allow to make an attack that resembles the fighting style of a particular animal and grant you and your allies some adequate characteristics.

Primal Controller - "Shaman" (the name doesn't fit that well, but hey, we need a shaman class):
Call upon the powers of the land, altering the battlefield by creating walls of earth and stone and entangling your enemies in suddenly appearing vines.
Perhaps some spirit summoning, too.

Elemental Controller - "Conjurer":
Um...conjure...elementals. Yeah.

Elemental Leader - "Invoker":
Channel the power of the elements through you and your allies. Means adding some damage boni and resistances, plus some other stuff at later levels - flying for air powers and AC for earth powers, for example.
All while doing appropriate elemental damage, of course.

Shadow Striker - "Shadow Dancer"/"Assassin":
Teleporting, blinding strikes. Maybe some combat advantage stuff, maybe a damage bonus that is only triggered by attacks that catch your enemy by surprise.

Controller - "Shadowcaster":
Yeah, I expect the same here - a lot of stuff about tactical movement and perception, only aimed at the mooks, not the big bruisers.