View Single Post

Thread: Lords of Creation, Thread 2

1. - Top - End - #20
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Lords of Creation, Thead 2

Quote Originally Posted by Vadin View Post
    Any gods who feel like chipping in an AP or 2 for the development of the playground's first flying/swimming mounted spellblades? Now that the Capsin are worldwide and mobile, they're just waiting to be approached by the first god/goddess and associated culture who wants to talk with them. Any gods who want to propose that the more powerful (as in, level 3+) wild bards should organize themselves and focus on combat (as in, organization/prestige class, full BAB, 2/3 casting progression) should feel free. All the Capsin can offer in return are cultural/geographic things, like skybeasts, the wild bard class, and a flying island in the Grin devoted to the organization (the donating god can pick the name of the group).

If no gods decide to stake a claim (not really expecting anyone to take me up on the offer, but it never hurts to check) and get some flying mounts and training with them, then the Capsin will get them next week, but the actual mountedness and whatnot will remain proprietary Capsin information.

The Capsin are more or less handing out the actual bard class, though. They're more than happy to spread the word and worship of Gliss.
    Hmm, I might have an AP for you. But you'll have to get it out of the back of my van... What are the Capsin ways? Can't go endorsing lawfuls now, can I? Wild bards... flying turtles... ok. I might even go avatar so he can touch down on the floating island... It's been about time.

Hey, who moved my picture???
    Last edited by Maerok; 2008-07-24 at 07:41 PM.