Quote Originally Posted by Debihuman View Post
Zeta, after looking at the pictures and reading the blurbs, I am even more impressed by how well you stayed true to the creatures while converting them to d20. It can't have been easy.
Thank you for your praise. That's the kind of encouragement that I need to keep going on this monumental project. It hasn't been easy, but it has been very rewarding, & I hope that once I'm done, I can look back & be proud of this accomplishment, small though it might seem. I hope to add links to each monster eventually. As it is, I'm adding pictures to the monster entries, if their good ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Debihuman View Post
I just have one question: under some of the monsters you have a line "Norma/Rare Steal: X/Y" and I'm not exactly sure how that works. Is it a mechanic that you described earlier and I missed it?
The rule for normal/rare steals is listed under the Steal & Mug class feature entries for the Bandit class, & well as breifly mentioned in the Master Thief special armor ability. I've added links in both places; I'll agree that the rules are a tad obscure.