View Single Post

Thread: Final Fantasy X d20 (PDF Now Available!)

1. - Top - End - #447
    Troll in the Playground

PirateGirl

Default Re: Final Fantasy X d20 (All Races, All Classes, All Monsters, Blitzball, & MORE!)

Mimic #2

I just noticed this for your mimics:
    Full Attack: Slam +18/+13/+8/+3 melee (1d8+7)
    Monsters generally don't get additional attacks based on BAB. I think this was noted in the official FAQ or Errata for 3.5.

They should probably get 2 or 4 Slams at +18 (1d8+7) rather than statting out the way you did. Most of the the time you did it properly but I've started looking through your monsters and here is a list of the ones that seem to need fixing.

Creatures
    • Bashura [melee should be 2 slams +17 melee]
    • Braska’s Final Aeon/Jecht (2nd Form) [melee is missing altogether. I think it is +47 melee (+30 BAB, +18 Str, -2 Size +1 Weapon Focus)]
    • Cactaur looks like it should have 2 slams at full attack.
    • Chocobo Eater [probably should be 2 slams and not fists of fury unless fists of fury is more advantageous. Then you need to explain it.]
    • Coeurl and Master Coeurl don't have any attacks listed. Considering that they look very cat-like they should have claws, bite and possibly even rake as attacks. If not, perhaps a little explanation should be in order.
    • Defender [2 slams +5 melee] and you don't need to refer to it as a Haymaker unless the Haymaker is better than a slam, in which case you need to explain it.
    • Defender X [ 2 slams +45 melee]
    • Defender Z [2 Slams at +18 melee]
    • Evrae [the Swooping Scythe needs fixing. Unfortunately, I couldn't tell what kind of attack this was suppose to be. Is it a weapon or a natural attack? if it's just 4 claws that's fine but it isn't clear]
    • Geneaux’s Tentacles [should there be more than one tentacle for the full attack?]
    • Geosgaeno #2 [Full Attack doesn't match Attack --what's the difference between a Stone Punch and a KO punch?]
    • Great Marlboro [Is there a difference between a Bite and a Chow Time?]
    • Grothia (Ifrit) [probably should have 2 Claws in Full Attack]
    • Halma should probably have 2 slams in Full Attack
    • Land Worm [does it only have 1 attack? That's pretty lame for a 16 HD monster.
    • Lord Ochu -- again only 1 tentacle for a full attack and it looks like there are 4 in the picture.
    • Machea also looks like it should have 2 slams as a full attack.
    • Mafdet also looks like it should have 2 slams as a full attack
    • Magic Urn: Wrong looks like it should be Force damage rather than simply unspecified damage.
    • Madragora also looks like it should have 4 tentacls at full attack [judging from the picture]
    • Some of the mechs have slam attacks but should probably have 2 slams for a full attack.
    • Mi’ihen Fang looks like it should have a claw attack and perhaps a rake attack too. [At least judging by the picture]

Debby
    Last edited by Debihuman; 2008-09-06 at 11:09 AM. Reason: Added stuff, fixed formatting