Ikassi

For a long time, she lay quietly in a corner listening to the other gods defend their abstract views of Law and Chaos. She learned much from these beings. As she crawled forward, her eyes shone a bright red. She lifted her bulk off the ground and addressed the other deities.

Chaos and Law...Law and Chaos

She clacked her mandibles together and slowly crawled around Alrinach and Gargax so as to look at them from the other side.

These forces...what are they without the other? Chaos is how reality turns, the way things are, the great...law of the universe. Perfection is sterile and this great force of Law will surely bring Chaos in it's wake. Are these two forces constants in the universe, or are they forever changing...back and forth and over. You cannot have the perfect Order, for it always sprouts Chaos which will grow like a weed. Likewise, Chaos cannot exist alone without Order as a foundation.

She exhaled, a sound like air hissing out of a tight hole that had not been opened for years. The smell of dust filled the air. She raised herself up to look down on the two and spoke in a much different tone of voice.

I am told you are gods, but I see children, flaunting these ideas to intimidate each other! Nothing I say or anything you say to each other will change what you believe, I can tell, but this world must endure as the old one could not. Surely you agree to that.