Ok, my current character just fell into some cash, as in 48,000 GP and I'm 13th level. And I'm having trouble trying to figure out what fancy magical stuff I should buy. My character itself is Barbarian 1/Fighter 5/Warshaper 4, and is a natural born were-crocodile. As feats I've got a Combat Expertise, Improved Trip, Multi-attack, Combat Reflexes, Deft Strike, Weapon Focus (Bite), Improved Natural Attack (Bite), Vexing Flanker, Improved Combat Reflexes, and Mage Slayer. My stats without magic gear are Str 22/+8 in were-form/+4 while raging (which I don't do much), Dex 16/+2 in were-form, Con 20/+6 in were-form, +4 while raging, 13 Int, 16 Wis, Cha 13 (yeah I rolled pretty well). My fortitude save is varies between +21 up to +25 depending (with a +2 from my cloak of resistance +2), Reflex is +10/+11 in alt form (with cloak), And Will is +13 (+2 while raging, plus a few more for various magic stuff).

So I'm pretty happy with where my Fortitude Save are, and my Will save, and I've got a lot of hit points, damage reduction 10/silver, plus fast healing 2 for Warshaper for some awesome natural attacks. I'm not too concerned about my AC thanks to damage reduction+fast healing+immune to crits/sneak attacks+lots of hit points.

My current magic items are a Crystal Mask of Mental Armor (+4 bonus vs. Enchantment), Amulet of Health +2, Phoenix Helm (1/day feather fall, resist energy (of 20), and speak with animals), Cloak of Resistance +2, Mithral Chain shirt +1 that changes form with me and keeps its AC bonus, and has Mind Armor on it which 3/day gives a +5 bonus to Will saves as immediate action), Gauntlets of Ogre Power +2, Belt of Growth (enlarge 1/day), Boots of Speed, Ring of Protection +2, Ring of Feather Fall, and a special "Bracers of Magic Fang +1 and Flaming", so they augment all my natural attacks.

So I'm not too concerned with getting hit in melee as I have the hit points and damage reduction to take it, and I'm not too concerned about save-or-whatever (EXCEPT Reflex saves) because Will and Fort are good. I'm more concerned about having my mobility hampered (I've got a couple potions of fly but that only goes so far when a Wall of Force keeps me from beating down casters). Being hit with crap like Ray of Fatigue where there's no save and of course my touch AC is going to be hit.

Possible Items- drop my ring of feather fall, pick up either a Ring of Invisibility (if they can't seem me they can't hit me), but it is 20,000GP, or a Ring of Blinking (50% miss chance, always good, and being able to go through walls, excellent, though the 20% miss chance I'd suffer kinda sucks, and it's like 27,000GP). Or just dropping the Belt of Growth and taking a few potions of Enlarge with me, and a Belt of Battle would be pretty cool, or a Belt of Ogre Power for more uber-strength.

Honestly I'm not super-experienced with what magic items are even out there that people make excellent use out of.

Suggestions? Help? Please?