Phoenix Cloak gives you a perfect fly speed of your land speed, not a fixed number. This is very advantageous for characters with higher than average land speeds. Its also in the same set as your Mask, so I don't know if you can get the full set any time soon.

MIC has rules for adding stats to existing items. So you could have a Belt of Enlarge (or Battle) of Ogre Power, for the cost of the Belt of Enlarge (or Battle) + Ogre Power (+4 or +6). This is VERY nice, since stat buffs tend to be the best value for the money, and would otherwise make certain body slots dead for certain character types. I'd suggest boosting your str more by upgrading to a better belt. Str also helps with trips and grapples, so its worth every penny.

Eyes of Truth combined with a Revelation Crystal from MIC would negate invisibility pretty good for one combat a day. I dunno if you can apply a weapon crystal to an amulet, but I don't see much reason why not, since it IS your weapon (essentially).

The Aporter armor enhancement gives you Dim Door once per day. Not great for scouting or combat movement, but nice for getting out of Force Cages or around Walls of Force. Might be worthwhile.