Some musings and feedback...

For bluff, fancy clothing could work.
For sense motive, a lie detector <g> in a fantasy world I don't quite see how that one would work.

For concentration, what you list really doesn't make a lot of sense to me.
Most of what you list for escape artist couldn't be used when you're tied up, which appears to be one of the primary uses of escapism.
I've never heard of listening pills or visual pills - but if you're getting into that, why not "knowledge pills" or "jumping pills" as well?
Note that a tuning fork really doesn't make you sing better, and for that matter neither does throat spray.
I also fail to see how tight clothing makes you tumble better than, say, wearing as little clothing as possible.
And a MW item for use rope makes about as much sense as the use rope skill in and of itself, which is to say "not a lot".

Note that many of the things you list cost way less than the 50 gp which is the apparent standard for MW items. They might actually be considered bare necessities. For instance, a gather info attempt could cost you a couple silver to buy people ale as a default. That's not really MW.

Note also the time it takes to use certain items. A knowledge check is said to be instantaneous, but looking something up in a book would take at least a standard action, probably longer. This is particularly relevant to e.g. spellcraft.