View Single Post

Thread: ACRONYM Character Registry.

1. - Top - End - #35
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: ACRONYM Character Registry.

Shas'aia Toriia

Race: Elf Outsider (native) NOT a celestial.
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral. Sometimes Good, sometimes Evil.
    Class: Favoured Soul / Warblade
    Power Rating: > 9,000
    Description:

Shas is, at this point in time, the esteemed leader of AMEN. We're not quite sure who his second in command is, but we assume its Haruki. At one point in time, Shas was a well respected member of HALO, serving duty as both an original member and a fairly frequent poster. However, she has long since been driven to the dark side, AMEN, due to the fact that I was bored and HALO posted too quickly demonic influence and a series of Wheel of Time references.

Haruki, don't read this next part. It contains a fair amount of 3.5, and I don't want you to burn all my books again.
    Shas is quite a powerful spellcaster, clocking in at level 50ish, with several stupid rules interactions and Epic Magic. Also, Avasculate. And that's all I need. His levels are mostly in Favoured Soul, a spontaneous version of the cleric, and also some in Warblade.

Equipment: Shas has two swords, as you can obviosly see from the above picture. He also his wings. These allow her to fly. Also, a head. And arms. Honestly, I think you can tell what he's got from that picture up there, so there's really no need for me to tell you much more than all his stuff is insanely epic, and she's got more magic items than a minor deity.

Known Associates
    Leggs: Actually, she stole these little buggers from Kat. Back then, they were just eggs with legs, or legged eggs. And that's all they are: Eggs with legs. Also back in the old days, we had to walk uphill in the snow to get to the villages we pillage. BOTH WAYS!

Akroma: Yes, this is the legendary Angel of Wrath. Basically, I have an avatar of Akroma, thus starting a litany of MtG references. If you don't know what MtG is, stop reading this right now.

Lylan: This is Shas'aia's son. boy, that's a lot of apostrophes. Yes, Shas has children. Yes, Shas is married, but Lylan is, unfortunately, a bastard child. About 20 years old, he's quite young for an elf, but you wouldn't guess it from looking at him (elves actually physically mature quite quickly).
    A member of the Garrote, he's an unbelievable assassin, with exploding knives. He is one of the few sane people in AMEN. Yes, he is one of only a few people that knows Shas' true gender.

If you have any more questions, feel free to ask me.
    Last edited by Shas aia Toriia; 2008-11-23 at 11:54 AM.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Avvies by Z-Axis, now bearer of 3 divine rank.
    So you may have heard of Lord Herman. Well, he's pretty awesome.
    Chief Arial Commander of HALO
    Through hostilties, Leader of AMEN
    Annoyingly Androgynous Elf
    Larger Avvies:
    Shas aia Toriia (under constuction)
    Spoiler
    Show