View Single Post

Thread: Watchtower--Aftermath

1. - Top - End - #160
    Troll in the Playground

AssassinGuy

Default Re: Watchtower--Aftermath

Spoiler
    Show
    Yup, my rake is different (just like how my pounce attack is different, requiring a jump check).
    It says "A feral creature that gets a hold can make two rake attacks at its full melee attack bonus with its hind legs. Each successful attack does normal claw damage for that size of feral creature, plus 1/2 its Strength bonus (rounded down). If the feral creature pounces on an opponent, it can also rake." (bold added for emphasis)
    Therefore, as I am using my pounce-granted full attack against multiple targets (my full attack is not required to be made against but one foe), my pounce should let me rake each person I get a hold on...I think.

On another topic, I've honestly lost track of the number of Rukanyrs in this battle. It sounded as though there were only 2 or 3 in total at the start of the fight but there are apparently more of them now (probably missed something there). Also I was under the impression that after my pseudo-intimidate check last round, one of the barbazus had moved away (although my reach may still let me hit him). Probably misread that as well.

PS. I'm going for the barbazu's first, followed by the rukanyrs. This does not, however, mean that I'm trying to act as saviors to the dwarves (He's too crazy to do anything remotely like extending an olive branch). If anything, he's single-handedly dissassembling a group of creatures that caused the entire platoon of dwarves great trouble, all the while bellowing insane laughter...
    And the dwarves will soon be the nearest living things
    Run, tiny men, run.
    Last edited by Realms of Chaos; 2008-11-23 at 08:27 PM.
    I'm try not to be too vain but this was too perfect not to sig.
    Quote Originally Posted by Primal Fury View Post
    okay RoC, that is enough! the gitp boards can only take so much awsome, you might actually hurt somebody with this one!
    At long last, I have an extended signature